The fit of the Great Scot Ladies jackets and waistcoats are form-fitting, - as one would expect from highly structured and tailored garments. Generally, we advise that if your bust cup-size is more than B, we recommend selecting the next size up.
For Great Scot Gentswear, bear in mind that the Regency Waistcoat is double-breasted, meaning that it is designed to be worn fully fastened. It has a back belt that can reduce the waist measurement by 1" to 2".
Please use these charts to help you find your correct size, and if you need advice or have any questions on fit, please contact us with this link, or feel free to use the 'Help/Chat' icon at the bottom right of this page.
These size charts show measurements 'to-fit' body shapes of the sizes indicated (they are not garment dimensions). Please also note that the fit of a piece may vary depending on the cut, style and cloth of the garment.
If you would like further detail about a specific garment size, please do get in touch. We want to ensure that you have the best fit advice possible.
Our Customer Care team are ready to help. Simply use the green 'Help/Chat' icon at the bottom right of this page, or call us on (+44) 0845 004 0324
- Measure against your body rather than over your clothes. This will give you a more precise result.
- Ask a friend to help measure.
- If you have any questions, we are right here to help! Simply use the green 'Help/Chat' icon at the bottom right of this page, or call us on (+44) 0845 004 0324
Do you know your hat size? It's easy to find out!
- Just place a string or measuring tape around your head, just above your ear.
- Now run the tape around the middle of your forehead -completely circling your head.
- Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly.
- Measure your head (in cm's) exactly where the hat will sit.
If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next size up.
Hat Size Conversion
Great Scot's hats are sized in cm's.
If you already know what hat size you wear, use this chart to help convert your size to cm's